Build 910 is now available for download, we’ve made this quick release to fix some issues in build 900:
- token_request.asp and .aspx were missing which resulted in the Invalid token! Please try again! error when trying to use AVChat with .aspx or .asp (full aspx support is still being worked on, token based authentication is still available only with php for now )
- the ip’s of the users were not shown properly in all places (like in the ban user window or in the external users list)
- record the audio video streams now defaults to false on FMIS
- the external users list generated by FMIS missed some spaces which resulted in a .xml file that was not parseable
- updated some typos and default values in avc_settings.xxx
- the toggle stream privacy option is not visible anymore when usersCanSwitchBetweenPrivateAndPublic is disabled in avc_settings.xxx
How to get the new AVChat 3 build:
- download the software again from your client area
How to update your installation:
- in the usual way: overwrite ALL the old files (including the en.xml language file and the media server files) and restart the media server!
- if the above fails make a clean clean install!