Hello, we’ve just released a hotfix build that solves the issues that appeared with build 1880:
Here’s what’s been added/fixed:
- Added a new CSS class (statusBarButtons) that controls the look of the status bar buttons.
- Fixed issue with the “view who’s online” text alignment in the login screen.
- Fixed issue that occurred if a private conversation was initiated by sending a file to another user, the sender of the file did not see the name of the receiver.
- Mute Streams now works properly.
- Various small other fixes regarding sizing of elements.
How to download and upgrade?
You can download this new build of AVChat from your client area. As a trial user you do not yet have access to this build.
Steps to upgrade an old installation:
- overwrite all old client side files (You can keep your old language files. The missing phrases will default to English until you add them to your existing language XML file.)
- overwrite the media server files and restart the media server
If you have issues with it after upgrading make sure you clear your browser’s cache. If you still have issues after doing that send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to upgrade your AVChat installation for you you can purchase our additional AVChat Installation Service from here: http://avchat.net/buy-now#services . Once you make the purchase just email us at email@example.com .