- User profiles can now be accessed directly from the chat.
- The users list now shows the profile pictures (works only if “User Settings->Picture Support” is enabled from Administer)
- Settings for each user role. If one user is assigned to more user roles, then the module will take the best value (Example: A user is assigned to two roles: authenticated and gold member. Free Video Time for “authenticated” role is 1 hour and for “gold members” role is 2 hours. The module will allow the user to have 2 hours of Free Video Time)
- The possibility to choose in “Administer” between two modes of displaying the chat: Popup Window or Embedded in a web site page.
- New permissions added for users who have access to “Flash Video Chat Admin Area”.
- Clean Url friendly
- Less cookies (no more than 3)
- It can be installed in /modules/ folder directly (it can still be installed in /sites/all/modules/)
- No more paths incompatibility: the paths to the swfs are now relative to $base_url
- Updated permissions page
All these goodies are available in the Drupal 6 Module from our latest build (603).
To get the new Drupal 6 module download it again from your client download page. The link should be in your delivery email.