Skip to content
- Better audio quality (Speex codec now used by default).
- Users become idle (by default after 1 minute of no activity in the chat, this value can be changed from avc_settings.xxx):
- You can now control the volume for each audio/video stream in particular and mute or go fullscreen with one click:
- You can now change the color of the text chat area background (edit style.css, white by default).
- If the user denies access to his webcam/mic the [Start My Webcam] button will show up again.
- You can now drag windows by clicking anywhere in them (not just on the title).
- Better ghost users detection (the users list attempts not to show the ghost users, fix for the IE issue on the standalone version)
- vBulletin 4 compatibility
- Some issues with writing Unicode characters in the text chat logs
- Issue with UI being scrambled sometimes when streaming was turned off completely
- Issue with user item side menu sometimes disappearing when the user being clicked was in the lower part of the users list.
- Issue with the external users/rooms list not being updated and not having special characters escaped
- Absolute number of users in external file (instead of teh sum of users in all rooms)
- When sorting by cams/mics the groups that form are now sorted by username!
How to get the new AVChat 3 build:
- download the software again from your client area
How to update your installation:
- in the usual way: overwrite ALL the old files (including the en.xml language file and the media server files) and restart the media server!
- if the above fails make a clean clean install!