We’re doing a small new build today of AVChat in an attempt to fix some of the issues that have popped up since our last build, here they are in no certain order:
- fixed issue with showWhoisInfoIntextChatArea in avc_settings.xxx not working
- silent ban was not working on Wowza
- profileCountryFlag in avc_settings.xxx was not working on Wowza
- added protections against several errors reported on Wowza
- fixed issue with the number of unread messages not showing up in tabs inside AVChat
- fixed issue with bans not showing up in admin.swf when used with Red5 (admin.swf increased to 600kbytes )
- empty connection string in avc_settings.asp
We’ve also added a few new features here and there:
- duration GET variable in seconds is now added automatically at the end of the banURL opened by AVChat when you get banned (this will allow you to save the ban in a separate database as well, banURL can be specified in avc_settings.xxx)
- weather or not web cam areas should show FPS info can be controlled trough the showVideoFpsInfo variable in avc_settings.xxx
- you can now control the columns that show in the rooms panel trough the columnsInRoomsPanel variable in avc_settings.xxx
- beta auto create rooms feature now available on FMS (check the end of settings.asc)
As usual the new build is available for download from your client/trial area.
All files have changed, so if you upgrade make sure you replace both the client side files on the websrver and the avchat30 application folder on the media server (lib/avchat3.jar if you’re using Wowza).