Since the new Social Engine version 4 is available and stable, we prepared the integration kit for it.
- AVChat 3 settings available directly in the administration area
- RTMP connectionstring now can be entered in the administration area (no avc_settings.php edit needed)
- Admins and users with admin/moderator access to the chat are automatically served the AVChat admin interface instead of the user interface from where they can kick and ban people.
- You can setup the chat to open in pop up window.
Features present in the SE3 plugin too:
- Username/gender integration: users will have the same username and gender in the web site and in the video chat.
- Different features for different user levels, you can control the video chat features independently for each user level.
- Kick and ban people, admins have access to the admin area of AVChat 3 from where you can kick and ban people.
- Profile picture integration: the profile pictures are automatically used inside the video chat.
- Access profiles directly from the video chat: you can access the profiles of users directly from the video chat.
- Easy to access: A link to the video chat is automatically inserted in the main menu.
- Simple install, It installs as any other SocialEngine plugin.
To buy the AVChat 3 Video Chat Plugin for your Social Engine 4 website go to the plugin page and select a AVChat 3 license + the Social Engine Plugin.
Clients who already own a Social Engine plugin license can download it at any time from the download page provided after the purchase.