Today we’re launching a new product we’ve been working on for the past few weeks: the AVChat Video Chat Add-on for xenForo.
XenForo is a commercial forum software package written in PHP. It’s developed by former vBulletin lead developers Kier Darby and Mike Sullivan.
Here’s what the 1.0 version of the add-on handles out of the box:
- Same Username (and Gender), members will have the same username and gender in the community and in the video chat. Double log in is not needed.
- Same Profile Photo, the profile photos from xenForo are automatically used for the users list and text chat inside the video chat.
- User Group Permissions, control more the 25 permissions (including chat access, video chat, private messages, room creation, file sharing, etc.) for each user group in particular.
- Linked Profile Pages, view more info about the chat members by accessing their pofile page directly from the chat.
- Easy to Configure, all the important chat options are available in the xenForo backend where they’re easy to access and configure.
- Give admin abilities to user groups, you can allow trusted members or certain user groups to moderate rooms, become invisible, kick, ban or view private messages and private streams.
For more details you can check out the AVChat Video Chat Add-on for xenForo page on avchat.net.
The complete xenForo add-on documentation can be found at http://avchat.net/support/xenforo.
The AVChat Video Chat Add-on for xenForo costs $49 (same price as our other integration kits) and can be purchased together with AVChat 3 (starts at $130) from http://avchat.net/integrations/xenforo or, together with our other services from http://avchat.net/buy-now.