Hello and hope you had a great Easter. But we didn’t rest to much these days and updated the AVChat3 Integration Kit for Joomla! 1.6-2.5 (build 1486). We brought minor updates and bug fixes to the integration kit, and here there are:
- We’ve updated the AVChat Admin Interface page to tell you when the admin.swf file is missing or the installation of the integration kit was not performed properly.
- Changed the minimum Flash Player version necessary to run our software from 10.0 to 10.3 because of new AVChat requirement introduced in build 1461.
- Improved “room dropping” from “Who’s chatting module” in order to perform the “drop” action correctly.
- Resolved issue with popup dimensions not being taken into account when you set it from the AVChat Admin Interface options page.
- Now the integration detects the browser default language site’s current language and tries to use the appropriate language from the translation folder . In the translation folder you should put the desired language file in the following format (suppose the default browser language is German): de-DE.xml . If it does not find the requested file, the language file will be defaulted to the language file found in avc_settings.php , under avchat[“languagefile”].
Hope this update resolves some of your problems and we will continue to update the Integration Kit until there will be close to perfect.
Download will be available from your private client/trial management area .
Update instructions: Just like a normal extension of Joomla! .
- Go to Joomla! administration area -> Extensions -> Extension Manager.
- Click on Browse from Upload Package File (Under Install tab).
- Locate the com_avchat3.zip archive from the joomla1.6.x_1.7.x_2.5.x_component folder
- Click Upload & Install
For further information or new installation , follow this link: http://avchat.net/support/documentation/joomla#123