Add group & live video chat to your WordPress website
The Community PRO Plugin for WordPress integrates the AVChat video chat software with your WordPress user roles, users and pages making it easy to add permissions based group and live video chat to your website.
You will be able to add the video chat to a page or blog post on your website, define what user roles can access it and what features they have access to, enter as a chat moderator and define room moderators, create topic rooms with music playlists and use the BuddyPress and Multisite support to enhance existing content and social media websites.
The plugin is well suited for online communities built on WordPress.
- Purchase and setup the plugin in minutes. Tech support is available to help.
- Add the video chat to any page or blog post.
- Drop users into only 1 room from the shortcode or give them the choice of joining any room.
- Create various rooms for the various interests in your website. Add YouTube music to spice up the atmosphere.
- Visitors and users can interact with video chat, text chat, emoticons, file sharing, private messages, their own rooms and more.
- Use ads around the video chat - or membership based access - to increase website revenues
- High Quality Video Chat
Powered by AVChat, the video chat system uses the best in terms of live video over the web: H.264 video and Speex audio.
- File Sharing
Chat users can exchange links, files, images, pdfs, and more through the file sharing and rich text chat features of AVChat.
- Record Videos
AVChat has the ability to record all video streams between service providers and their clients. All videos are stored as .flv files on the media server.
- Facebook and Twitter Integration
Visitors can log in using their existing Facebook and Twitter accounts and invite their Facebook and Twitter friends to join them.
- Generate More Real Revenue
The plugin pays for itself. It can generate real revenue from ads, memberships and affiliate links.
- Keep Users on Mobile Engaged
AVChat works on iPhones, iPads and Android devices directly from your website.
- Multisite Support
Our plugin is fully compatible with multisite setups. The super admin can network activate our Community PRO Video Chat Plugin for all the websites or he can do it individually for each one.
- BuddyPress Support
BuddyPress avatars will be used and BuddyPress users profiles can be accessed directly from AVChat.
- Permissions for Each User Role
Control more than 47 of the most important features - including chat access, video chat, private messages, room creation, file sharing - for each user role in particular.
- PRO Plugin Archive & License
- 3 Months of Updates
- Open Source Plugin Code
- AVChat 3 Archive & License
- 10 Day Money Back
- 3 months of Email Support
- Support Forum
- Free Installation
- Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. We trust you will like the plugin so much that you can ask for a full refund within 10 days of your purchase.
- Do you offer support if I need help?
Yes, we believe support makes or breaks a product. We offer 3 months of compliemntary support by email with every purchase.
- Do I receive plugin and AVChat updates?
Of course. We offer 3 months of complimentary access to AVChat and plugin updates with every purchase.
- What media server can I use?
AVChat needs a media server to send audio and video between users. AVChat supports Red5, Wowza and AMS. We offer ready to use media server hosting (VPS servers with Red5 pre-installed and configured) .
- Can I upgrade my AVChat license later on?
Yes, you can upgrade later on to a bigger AVChat license and only pay the difference in price at any time. There will be an upgrade link in your private client area.
- Where can I view the documentation?
You can check the documentation at http://docs.avchat.net/wordpress-community-pro
- Other pre-sale questions?
Feel free to contact us if you have other unanswered questions.