Hello everyone, I am glad to announce that we made some changes to our the WordPress plugin and fixed some bugs that didn’t allow the plugin to run quite as we hoped to. Without further ado , I will present the changes brought to the plugin:
- Added Facebook integration.
- Added iPad detection.
- Added lots of new features in WordPress backend.
- Added new “Visitors” column to better control what a visitor can have access to.
- Now the changes made to the background are made from the style.css and not from the WordPress backend settings.
- Fixed the bug “session already sent …”.
- Fixed the bug where guests can access the admin area of AVChat.
- Fixed the bug where the added user roles were not recognized by the AVChat and were not saved the changes made in WordPress backend.
- Fixed the bug where IE didn’t recognize the path to the video chat and couldn’t log in.
- Updated the documentation
We also added screenshots with the chat in our AVChat Video Chat Plugin PRO for WordPress page.
You can download the new PRO version of the plugin from your private client area of AVChat or the simple version from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/avchat-3/ .
For the installation instructions check out the WP documentation page: http://avchat.net/support/documentation/wordpress#1 .