With our latest build of WordPress plugin, we added the possibility for the visitors to login with a Facebook account. In order to do that, you have to follow the following steps:
- Go and sign up for a Facebook API Key at: http://developers.facebook.com
- Create new Facebook app. Facebook will automatically generate an App ID/API Key that will look similar to this this‘41365952003784’
- Be sure to complete the filed from “Website with Facebook login” under “Select how your website integrate with Facebook”
- Go to WordPress backend => Settings => AVChat3
- Under General Settings you will find the Facebook application ID field. Put there the App ID from above.
- Click Update Options
Now all your visitors can enter the chat with their Facebook account if they click the Facebook button from the login screen.
Have a great day,