New AVChat 3 Build (January, 1106)
A new build of AVChat flash video chat is now available for download, here’s what’s new:
Only a few new small features:
- You can now double click a room name ion the rooms list to join it! We’ve seen this type of behaviour when doing usability tests.
- showJLButton setting in avc_settings.xxx, configures the status (enabled, disabled, hidden) of the [Show Join/Leave messages] button in the text chat area
- you now get more detailed errors when having issues with token based authentication
But many bug fixes:
- solved concurrency issues with Red5 and multiple app instances (bug intruduced in the last build)
- solved issue with the # of users for each room going wild on us (bug intruduced in the last build)
- fixed issue with transcripts on Red5 not displaying properly the ip of the author of the message
- fixed issue with not being able to change the licenseKey on FMIS from admin.swf
- fixed various issues involving banning users
- fixed issue with free video time going over the [Rooms] button
- fixed issue with [Clean Text Chat] button sometimes not resetting the scroll bar!
- fixed some issues with the Social Engine 4 integration kit .
- added data sanitization when calling functions on Red5
How to get the new AVChat 3 build:
- download the software again from your client/trial area.
How to update your installation:
- in the usual way: overwrite ALL the old files (including the en.xml language file and the media server files) and restart the media server!
- if the above fails make a clean install!
If you have bug reports or feedback just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
One thought on “New AVChat 3 Build (January, 1106)”